Video Clips of Design Ideas

Well, I've finally made the time to create video clips of design ideas. I have created a You Tube Channel to upload video clips as I create them. I'll cover lots of tops. The first round of clips are different versions of the same topic. These are essentially practice clips. As I get more familiar with the format and learn how to edit clips I can give you lots of ideas and advice with more visual examples. Click here to see the first round of clips. Julie's Videos of Design Ideas I welcome feedback and suggestions. I'd also like to hear from you about what topics you'd like for me to discuss. Keep in mind the clips will only be a few minutes each. You can subscribe to my You Tube channel so that you will be notified when new clips are posted. Thanks for taking a look.