Lives are busy. Make your home work for you. Before you focus on making your home beautiful focus on the functional needs. If spaces meet your storage, seating and task requirements you will feel good.
- Design for Everyday Living Step by Step
- Start with the function.
- Know what you need to accommodate your lifestyle everyday.
- Create an organized and efficient everyday entry.
- Streamline your kitchen storage needs to handle daily tasks.
- Make your laundry area easy to use and a nice place to be.
- Look to maximize underutilized spaces and rooms.
- Analyze your daily habits and work that into your solutions.
- Create simple furniture layouts.
- Have fun, don’t stress, think differently about your stuff and home.
Julie Fergus, ASID, is a nationally published interior designer. Her studio and showroom is located in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire. Julie's clients are primarily in the Lakes Region and Mount Washington Valley, however, she will travel throughout the state and North East. www.JulieFergus.com | www.DesignByMail.com